2012年1月30日星期一

Choose The Lake District For An Ideal Weekend Away

My boyfriend seems to be constantly tired when he comes back from work. His boss never lets up or seems to be satisfied with the amount of work he gets through every day. Talk about constant pressure! It’s not helping our relationship one bit, especially when I find him fast asleep in a chair only a few minutes after he comes home.Relationships suffer in this type of hectic working scenario. Modern life angry bird and its many demands eventually take their toll on many couples, often drifting apart. Each day passes so very quickly, hardly any time to say hello or wave goodbye.Don’t get me wrong, I still love my boyfriend so much. His birthday is in a couple of weeks and I have been thinking about organising a surprise weekend away together. This would be good for both of us, a weekend free from work and time to relax.Any spare time we do get we like to have a drive out into the countryside. We have S107 RC helicopter always enjoyed visiting country taverns and inns to sample the delicious food and have a nice cold pint of their local brew. Often we take a sumptuous picnic, have a brisk walk, enjoying the beautiful scenery and observing the wild life.The Lake District has always appealed to me, mainly because of happy school trips there. I had never experienced anything quite like it before with its post-card villages, enormous lakes, inviting mountains and unbelievable scenery. Now and then I take out the photographs to reminisce, such happy memories. This helped me to make my mind up. I decided to reserve a weekend away for my boyfriend, as a special surprise birthday present.I began to search online and was amazed at the variety of fabulous hotels to stay in. I was looking for stylish and comfortable accommodation, a place where we could both relax and have a fantastic time together. I wanted to choose a hotel that would be suitable for us both, a good base from which we could explore the beautiful Lake District. I soon found the perfect hotel for us, it had everything we could possible wish for and more.The birthday surprise had the desired effect; my boyfriend was over the moon. Our car was out of the garage in no time at all and off we set to the hotel in the Lakes. The weekend couldn’t have been better, the hotel was just what we wanted. Its atmosphere was friendly and cordial, a wonderful place to relax and spend precious time together. Luckily the weather stayed warm and bright, the perfect opportunity to experience the delights of the Lake District again, what fun we had.To anyone who is in the same predicament that we were in, then I rc flying shark thoroughly recommend a weekend break in the Lake District. Stay in a fabulous and relaxing hotel - it worked for us!

没有评论:

发表评论